Learn how to receive up to $2,230 / month from VA

American Flag

We help veterans' families in Illinois understand long term care benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

Most veterans are not aware of the eldercare benefits available through veterans health care, through state veterans homes, through home renovation grants (HISA Grants), or for two disability income programs called Compensation and Pension. One particular program called Veterans Pension or more commonly known as the "Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit," can provide money to pay for home care for veterans. Aid and attendance can also be used to pay for assisted living for a veteran or the veteran's spouse and for nursing home care for a veteran or the veteran's spouse.

NBC Video

NBC Nightly News, February 23, 2007.

Here is a clip from NBC Nightly News which aired February 23, 2007. Please watch the short video for more information about VA's Aid and Attendance Benefit. Watch the Clip...

¬ LEARN MORE ¬ REQUEST HELP ¬ ABOUT US ¬ ARTICLES ¬ Kinne Planning Institute

Contact UsContact Us
Phone: (630) 778-9939
1304 Dunravin Rd.
Naperville, IL 60540
Email: nick@bathaslaw.com
Request Help or Information

The Evans Family Veteran Fund
Your donation will help to offset the costs of funeral expenses for a dedicated veteran and his lovely wife, Therman and Nina Evans. Please donate any amount you wish - a $15 - $20 donation would be greatly appreciated. With your donation, Kinne Planning Institute, Inc. will match a portion of your donation as our contribution to helping the Evan’s family. Thank you and God bless you for your loving contribution.

Featured Image

Help You Pay for Care

This benefit can help you pay anyone including your child for home care. It can also be used to help you pay for professional care in the home, for assisted living, or for nursing home. Imagine having an extra $2,230 a month that you didn't even know existed. Request Help


We provide information about veterans' benefits including what they are and who can qualify. Only individuals who are accredited attorneys, accredited agents, or accredited service officers can be involved in the preparation, presentation, or prosecution of a claim. Continue Reading...